Saturday, July 23, 2011

A few randoms

Over the past few months I have taken some random pictures of Bryn.  
I think most of these are my favorite as they catch her in the act of her daily life.
No poses here!  Just my baby girl :)

 Marley and Bryn - He is SO good with her now that she is mobile and can come after him!

 Trying out to be the next Etrade baby

Do you like my leg warmers?  I am doing Jazzercise with Mumma 
and awaiting tryouts for the baby version of A Chorus Line

 Checking out the Michigan grass with Gamma - 
SO much better than the Florida stuff!

 Here I am!  Look at me!

 Such an independent eater.  She likes to eat and takes over feeding herself already.
Miss Independent

 In between bites the tray works as a teether

This thing is so much better now that I can crawl under it instead of stand in it!

Now that Bryn is scooting around she loves to play with her car seat and 
she found a treasure in it - her pacifier!  Unfortunately it is attached!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Love the last picture with her paci in her mouth! Thanks for helping us celebrate yesterday. It meant a lot having you guys here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these...and her blue eyes! Looks like you are enjoying your time in Michigan :)

    ReplyDelete