Saturday, July 2, 2011

7 Months

Bryn turned 7 months and although I feel like she has been with me forever, I also do not know where the time has gone!  We are now in Michigan for the summer and have left her big bear back in Florida so our marker for growth in Michigan will be this adirondack chair.
It is SO much easier to sit up when she has an angled seat and something to lean against!


 Getting comfortable

 "I'm gunna get you!" Love this photo because you can see 
 the mom and dad chairs, the breakwall, and the lighthouse.
 Speaking of Mom and Dad...where are they?

The dog is here - I'm Done!

1 comment:

  1. So, so, so stinkin' cute! I just can't believe Norah is turning 1 already and Bryn is already 7 months old! Oh goodness....it is unbelievable! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete