Sunday, September 22, 2013

The end of Michigan summer

Another Michigan summer has come to an end.  We had a wonderful 3 months.  The
 last few weekends we got to have some visitors come and stay with us.   The first
 were Brian's college buddies and their families, the Robinsons and Lehmans.

 Debbie, Cole and Todd Robinson
and yes, we ALL went to play Kookie Golf!
Lindsay, Bradie, and Ryan Lehman

Bryn and Cole enjoying popsicles and the sprinkler

Unfortunately I didn't have my camera around too much - I know there is lots on
 other people's iPhones.  We had a great weekend of boating, bouncing, beaching,
 laughing, and drinking.  Can't wait to do it again next summer!

A few weekends later my cousins came up for Labor Day weekend.  It was another great weekend of outside fun!  We played corn hole, went tubing and wakeboarding, paddle boarding, and just hung out.  The kids were great together!
 Bryn, Megan, and Mitchell
Relaxing and sharing the IPad in Bryn's bed

A few randoms from our last days....
 A boy and his dog
Out for a walk - this was Michigan's first day of school and she 
seemed so grown up with her own backpack on!

I took the kids to the beach one night to take pictures.  I wasn't looking at the photos when I was taking them, only trying to get the kids to cooperate...but I think I got some good ones :)








No comments:

Post a Comment