Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mumma!

I am excited to say that I turned the big 3-0!  As I think of the people 
I have known that did not get the opportunity to celebrate their 30th birthday, 
I decided to be excited to celebrate mine!  So, we started the night before with cake!

 Bryn has gotten better about smiling when we say "cheese"
Make a wish!

 For my birthday we headed to Palm Coast to the Ginn Hammock Beach Resort.
Bryn was checking out the ocean when we got to our room and excited to see the waves!
 I think Brian was eyeing the 18th hole...maybe for his birthday!
 We made it to the sand
 Dad and Bryn headed down the the waves.  
She was squealing when the water would get to her feet!
 The current was very strong pulling the water back.  We had to hold onto Bryn 
or she would fall down.  The sand was literally pulled out under our feet!
 We sat outside for dinner watching the waves and the birds.
 Back to the beach the next morning to hunt for shells.
 Bryn, you are my greatest adventure!
The waves were cresting and crashing right up on the sand.  
Bryn was not as excited, so we packed up and headed home!
Thanks for a great birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment