Friday, May 13, 2011

5 Months and Mother's Day

So I am doing ok with taking the pictures on time (between the 30th and the 5th of the month), but posting them I've been behind.  I asked my friends to remind me when it has been too 
long between posts and I got that reminder today from my friend Becky.  Thanks Beck!  So, here are a few of Bryn's 5 month pictures.  She is still SO hard to get to sit and look at the camera and after 94 quick shutter pics, this is the best we've got!



My sister was able to fly down for Mother's Day, so after church and breakfast with the Booms and Flanagan families my mom, my sister, Bryn and I headed out for a girls day out.


3 comments:

  1. I love Bryn's dress! I cannot believe how big the girls are getting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the last photo of the "gals" but how did you miss out on the matching sandals?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost caught a glimpse of cleavage. That's really what I want to see!

    ReplyDelete