Friday, March 9, 2012

Michigan House Update

Changes have been happening at our Port Austin home!  So far we have two walls 
gone, the kitchen gutted, the family room ceiling beams taken down, new drywall 
put in and PAINT!  Remodeling a house from 1,000 miles away is tough!  Thanks 
to Turmell's and Varner's for going and taking pictures.  It has helped a lot!

 From the front door 

 In the family room looking, at the kitchen/dining room...before....
and after!
Looking towards the front door

So we still need flooring, cabinets, appliances and oh so much more!
Everything is scheduled to be done by the beginning of April.  
Too bad we won't get to see it until Memorial weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Do you happen to know the name of that blue paint color? I want the exact same color, or something similar, in Norah's new bathroom upstairs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. I matched it to my dishes. You are welcome to go in there and look at the paint cans! I will give you the garage code if you find yourself in Port Austin :) I hope your renovation is going well. Can't wait to see it!

      Delete