Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bubbles!

I have been wanting to get Bryn a bubble machine for a long time and 
since all the spring/summer stuff is out down here I finally followed 
through!  I loved the commercial grade one that MyGym has at our 
mommy and me classes, but thought I would be disappointed with 
a store bought one.  I was wrong!

 She was so excited once the bubbles started coming!
 Every where she turned, there they were!
 I think that was a successful POP!
 She was squealing and screaming!  It was so cute!
 Stopped in amazement.  I was amazed too.  The bubbles were all different 
sizes and displayed pretty colors!  Gazillion Bubbles Typhoon was a great buy!


2 comments:

  1. So cute! You two are making me dream of summer fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well while you play outside with bubbles we get to play outside in the cold, wind, and sometimes snow...haha
    Great pics Renee. Wish I could've heard some of bryn's squeals!

    ReplyDelete