Monday, January 9, 2012

My BUSY girl!

Now that Bryn is not only walking, but practically running, she 
is one BUSY girl!  I call her my tornado because everywhere I 
look she has left a disaster.  And the minute I get one cleaned up,
 she has moved on to create another.  Gotta love her!

 Bryn got a sand/water table for Christmas, but we filled it with rice.
She loves to put her hands in it and find buried treasure.
 But in no time she is checking out the pool.
 And she found the doggie door...feet first is not the best way!
 Snow Bunny, Bryn!
Banging on the door to get outside.

 And she's off.....again

 This is the best way to get out the door
 Off to run with Marley.  Unfortunately Bryn's diaper is usually 
hanging out like this, but I have no choice as her jeans are still
 3-6 months and hang off her butt!

 Sweeping up the rice she has spilled and 
the dirt her and Marley have tracked in.
All done!

No comments:

Post a Comment