Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas season this year!  Bryn was good with the tree, she only took a few ornaments off, and the presents that appeared before Christmas - she only tried to open Papa's!  We visited Santa a few days before Christmas...
 She enjoyed him from a distance but was not happy 
when Mumma dropped her in his lap.
 Thank you to Mrs. Claus.  I am not sure what she said, but it got Bryn's attention.
 And then she was ok....Santa on the other hand seems tired of unsure babies!
 Christmas Eve after a very busy girl at church.
 Bryn and Aunt Cheryl
 I got a Powerball ticket!  But I didn't win :(
 Is there more?
 Helping Marley unwrap his soccer ball
 Too funny!  I am not sure if I caught a yawn or a sneeze or disgust in her outfit!?!
 All better now :)
 A helmet for bike rides
 I got a shopping cart!
 And she's off!  Too bad Supermarket Sweep is off the air!
Smiling at her Peek-a-Boo Bear

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment