Sunday, March 15, 2015

Merry Christmas, 2014!

I attempted to take Christmas card pictures.  One afternoon, two outfit changes, 
and five fun shots.  Only one photo was used, but I enjoy them all!






Christmas morning was so much fun.  Bryn was very excited, Bresnan 
didn't know what was going on, but the minute he saw the red jeep he 
was in Heaven!  It was hard to get him out of it!

 First gift, Frozen chocolate eggs!  "I wanted these"
 He is thinking…"Why would I open a present when I can pretend to drive a Jeep?"
 The one and only thing she asked Santa for, Elsa singing doll!
 BUZZ!!!
Buzz and the Jeep…notice all the presents behind him with green ribbon on them - Bryn eventually got to help him open more ;)

These are all the pictures I have.  I made a choice this year to set up the video camera and leave it running so that I could be present in the day instead of making sure I capture the moment.  I will make that choice again!

No comments:

Post a Comment