Monday, October 28, 2013

8 Months of Bresnan

I figured I need to blog Bresnan's 8 month pictures before I post his 9 month 
pictures in two weeks!   Luckily I took the pictures at the beginning of this month,
 I am just behind on posting them!  

checking out the big dog
 he doesn't sit still long these days....getting ready to be on the move
 happy boy

Bryn had to get in the mix.  I love that amid the chaos, his face is clear!

I'm coming Mumma!

Bresnan is on the move now.  He is army crawling everywhere, has gotten to his knees crawling between 5-10 steps, and is upright all the time.  Here are a couple pictures of "new tricks" I have discovered over the past month.
 He discovered the stairs
 Luckily this is as far as he can go....for now....
 His favorite spot in the kitchen
 Upright at the coffee table - keeping up with his sister
 Time to lower the crib!  And nice drool :)
 He found Marley's water

He soaked himself and the floor.  I have pictures of Bryn doing this too!  
Who needs a water table when you have dog bowls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment