Monday, August 8, 2011

8 Months

(only 8 days late!)  Another month in Michigan means another picture with her adirondack chair. Now that she is sitting up on her own you would think pictures would be easier, but she is also crawling everywhere and pulling herself up on stuff....love it!  Sorry there are so many but I cannot resist the smile!

 Not bad for the first photo
 Look, Mumma, I am so big and I fit in the chair!
 Nose to the toes!  Is this the way out of the chair?
 I'm off to catch the dog
 Are you doubting me?  I will be off and running after Marley before you know it!
 Easily distracted by the grass and teething on the chair
 Strike a pose!  I know I am cute :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that last one is just to die for!!!! :) So cute...When are you guys leaving to head back to Florida? I know, I know...I need to make it up there. Hopefully it isn't too late!

    ReplyDelete