Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

We hope everyone had a great Easter!  Bryn was happy as usual!
 I was worried that her Easter pajamas wouldn't fit for the holiday, but she has remained so little - she is still under 12 pounds at 5 months old- that she was able to wear them!  We are working on putting meat on her bones!
Bryn's Easter basket was her mom's growing up.  She got a lot of toys 
from the Easter bunny (and her Gamma) but she played with them all early!
 This is what mom wanted for Easter!

 Hanging out with the bunny at Nana Flanagan's
It was a beautiful day!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is 5 months old already! She is adorable and I love the Easter basket pics :) I want to come and see you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is under 12 lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more week and I'll get to kiss those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete