Friday, March 18, 2011

Our Trip to Michigan

We took Bryn on her first trip to Michigan.  We wanted to check on 
our new house and visit friends and family.  She was so good on the plane!
She had a "snowsuit" but is definitely a Florida girl because when 
the cold air first hit her face she would gasp and become stiff!  
We stayed with Varner's as my parent's house was winterized.  
They certainly seemed to love having a baby around!
We visited with my Grandma Booms and got a four generation
 picture with Bryn, me, my Dad, and my Grandma.  
We visited the girls at Northstar Bank, Dave and Anita DeCourval, and
 the Volmering Family...I was not good at taking pictures for those visits!
The next morning we had breakfast with the Cubitt and Brining family.  
I am so excited to have this next generation grow up together.  There is 
only about 5 months between each kid!
We then had a wonderful dinner with Turmells, Varners, and Youngs.
It was fun to be with Megan and AJ since AJ and Bryn are only 3 weeks apart.


And the grandparents are SO proud!
With all those visitors it is amazing that I got some time with my baby girl!
 But we love snuggling and playing pat-a-cake
On the way back to the airport we stopped at Lucky's to have lunch with my 
Uncle Dan, Aunt Carol and Aunt Ann.  Once we had full bellies, we got 
some smiles and giggles in the car on the way to the airport.
Can't wait to come back...when it is a little warmer!

1 comment: