Sunday, January 30, 2011

2 months

Bryn is already 2 months old!


When we took her to the doctor for her 6 week check up, we were told she is petite so far.  Shocking!  :)  She was in the 36th percentile for height and 28th percentile for weight.  I guess that is why she is 8 weeks old and still in most of her newborn clothes.

Talking with Papa

Becky Jo came to visit from Michigan and 
Bryn got some good snuggles from her!

We decided to have a fire since it was such a great night.
We even saw some stars in the Orlando city sky!


2 comments:

  1. I seriously can't believe how much she has grown and changed. I can't wait to hold her Friday and give her some XOXO! And in her big bear pic, she looks a lot like Daddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two month picture is my new favorite. She's so sweet! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete