Saturday, December 11, 2010

Welcome Bryn!

I woke up at 2am, got to the hospital at 4:15am and was already dilated to 9cm.  After less than 30 minutes of pushing, Bryn was born at 5:27am.


Bryn Leahy (pronounced lay-he) loved to be wrapped up like a burrito.  We loved the little feet imprints in the bottom of the blanket!


We brought her home (in the same outfit I was brought home from the hospital in 28 years ago) and we let Marley meet her.  He was very interested in her new baby smell.  Marley has been a great dog ever since and loves to give Bryn a good morning kiss each day.



She loves to have her hands by her face, loves to be held, is a good eater and sleeper so far, looks like both mom and dad, and I cannot believe that she is mine!

5 comments:

  1. yayayaya!!!! Congrats on your first post! It is working on my blog now when you click on the link, so that is great! So happy to see pics of Bryn. She is so beautiful. I went through some of Norah's old clothes today! I have a whole bag full to send you, plus a couple new little things in there! Watch for it in the mail! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, well, well!!! Didn't know you started a blog of your own here!! Loved looking at the pics. I just want to snuggle her - gently! Makes me jealous as my "little one" like to blow fart noises on our shoulders and stick his tongue out. He just learned the last one over this weekend! Enjoy these moments while they last!!! Hugs & Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, Bryn is cute & all, but Marley is so big! Remember how mad Kiel was that Marley was in his house?

    Jenn - Cole sounds like he learned that from Aunt Erica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Renee! Love the blog as well, and if you are interested in "stalking" me (I encourage it) my blog is: www.dndracing.com/kari

    ReplyDelete
  5. "and I cannot believe that she is mine!"
    She is sOOOOOOOO LuCkY to have YOU as a mama!!!!
    And thank you for sharing her with all of us!
    She is beautiful!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete